Business customers can drive away the perfect Jaguar with an initial rental in advance of 1-12 months (subject to underwriting), regular rental fees and no worries about what to do with it at the end of the contract. Optional service, maintenance and repair packages all make things even simpler.
BUSINESS CONTRACT HIRE
HOW IT WORKS
We buy the Jaguar you choose and claim back the VAT – so your payments are calculated exclusive of VAT. Select your annual mileage* and how many monthly rental payments (between 18 and 60) you prefer. Add optional service, maintenance and repair packages and your initial rental in advance and rental payment is calculated. At the end of the term, you return the vehicle to us and will have nothing further to pay provided the vehicle condition is in line with BVRLA guidelines and has not exceeded the agreed mileage. If the vehicle does not meet the mileage and condition terms excess charges will apply. Choose your next Jaguar and, subject to status, start again.**
- Lower rental cost calculated on VAT exclusive price of the car
- VAT registered businesses can reclaim a portion of the VAT paid on rental payments, and all of the VAT paid on optional service maintenance and repair packages
- Rental payments are allowable against tax
- Off balance sheet funding
- Low initial outlay and regular rental payments for easy budgeting
- Road Fund License included
- Optional servicing, maintenance and repair packages bring all your running costs together in a rental package
- Flexibility to change your contract term and mileage if things change
- No concerns about the future value of your car
- You don't have the worry of selling your car at the end of your contract
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
*Minimum miles per annum is 5,000. Maximum mileage is 120,000 over the contract duration for petrol vehicles and 150,000 over the contract duration for diesel vehicles. Excess mileage charges will become applicable if the vehicle has exceeded the agreed contract mileage at the end of the lease period. The contracted mileage will also be pro-rated in the event of any early termination of a contract. However, the contract mileage and term of the lease can be amended at any stage during the lease as long as there are at least 6 remaining monthly payments due.
**At the end of the lease, the vehicle will be transported to our disposal site for a full inspection to be completed. All de-hire damage is assessed by the BVRLA fair wear and tear guidelines, and any charges are levied using the Thatcham price guide. Details of which can be provided on request. Business users only. Contract Hire subject to status. Jaguar Contract Hire is provided by Lex Autolease Limited, trading as Jaguar Contract Hire, Heathside Park, Heathside Park Road, Stockport SK3 ORB.